Friday, February 1, 2013

Posters from Cheryl and RCBz arrive!




Last summer when I returned from Cranberry Island I had a request from RCBz to participate in an international poster collaboration for Cheryl's Mail Art Makes The World a Town exhibit in Durban.  Wow.  I was so exited to be part of THAT. 

The posters I was altering had been arranged by RCBz and featured a Marie Wintzer image! I sent two altered posters back to Cheryl (top) and then I got one back that TICTAC had altered.  I have never had a TICTAC stamp before, and love them.  Cheryl's folded note had more words but to be honest I was so tired from scanning that I decided that the two I've included would do!

In case you haven't seen Marie's latest MinXus publication you can find more of her work here: http://minxuslynxus2.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/minxus-lynxus-publishes-empress-maries-marie-wintzers-a-linea-circle-visual-poetry-collection

No comments:

Post a Comment