Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cross referencing

Sometimes it's difficult to know where mail art that arrives belongs.  Not one to classify things by nature, having a few blogs means I face the dilemma of choosing where to post the incoming mail each time a new piece arrives. When mail comes in for Memories are Made of This and they're clearly marked I post them there. But I don't blog there, even if something should get a bit more press...  It all gets very confusing.  
Just thought I'd remind people that in my other mail art blog there is some wonderful work that might not get noticed.  Since April began, I have posted work by: Katy Kehoe, Borderline Grafis, Dean Marks, Moan Lisa, Dórian Ribas, Sam King, Sarah Dentoni, and Simon Warren.  Go and take a look!
http://memoriesaremadeofthismailart.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment