Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Poem For Rebecca (from Vizma Bruns)


A Sentimental circus

sado
al battle-
scatter
in
man
her ma-

per
so close
the pho-

acci-
per-in
di-
Charles

ef
stew-

mental cus

What clues lie in the washing-machine-pulped-letter Vizma has affixed under the cellophane window?
I'm sure the winking man with stubble knows.

This lettter makes me homesick for the Castro.
Equal! Justice! Freedom! FOREVER!

No need to be sorry Viz, I love the chaos and I wouldn't have mistaken this for BAD ART, and besides, I'm not the judge.

Lots of fun and thoroughly enjoyed.  Thanks Viz.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, I love the washing machine fluff!!! :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it, Rebecca!!
    I'm over chaos, I think I'm getting boekie fever again...how about you?? ;-)

    Hi Marie! That washing stuff is from the inside of an American postal pack!

    ReplyDelete