Monday, January 13, 2014

Katerina never misses a birthday!



 A birthday on the 28th of December is troublesome.  My family have found a way to make it work for us.  I cook all day and we have a ton of family friends over.  That ensures that I get at least a few cards but it's unclear whether the work/happiness ratio is absolutely right…  Katerina couldn't have missed a single birthday this year.  She was and maybe still is in the midst of birthday mania. You may remember that I was the recipient of Seurat, Picasso and others - terrific to learn the dates, now to remember them.  Guido sent me a calendar but I just can't get organised. So, now you know when my birthday is.  Maybe next year I'll get a few more cards? Thanks Katerina for giving me opportunity to self-publicize!  I'll just go and check your birthday…  Could it be February 7th?



No comments:

Post a Comment