Friday, February 28, 2014

E coles sends first official MonoSemiKKodachrome entry!


Delighted to get this first entry from E coles! It's the first because it was the first I picked up out of the mail box… I have another few which I WILL blog  later! I am in that awkward situation (again) where I have multiple blogs and never enough time so, just to clarify, I will be posting all the entries I receive on the blogspot for this mail art call: http://monosemikodachrome.blogspot.co.uk  I won't have time to write blogs about each and every entry if I get a reasonable number but I will blog them here at the postal ledger when I have time.  If you want to see them all, you'll need to join that blog!

This entry is a great kick-off piece with the stillness of this black and white collage juxtaposed with a flash of colourful, joyous tartan on the envelope!  I hear the music!  Thank you E coles.

No comments:

Post a Comment