Monday, September 1, 2014

Exquisite original watercolours from Guido Vermeulen

I'm not sure how I got so lucky to receive FOUR original beauties from Guido. I am terribly behind in correspondence (I blame the series of mail art exhibitions I've been involved with this year).  Still, people with whom I was once in regular contact with have been neglected.  So you can imagine my delight when I opened Guido's envelope to find these radiant 3 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch watercolours.
Do You LIke My Fangs? - June 2014

Standing Stone in my Living Room - June 2014

This in not the End of our Conversations - June 2014
Courir À la Rencontre de la Nuit Prochaine - June 2014
Although the titles suggest that Guido doesn't mean for these to be uplifting, or joyous, I can't help but be overjoyed by these!





3 comments: