Monday, September 29, 2014

Poetry and more from Eduardo Cardoso



Eduardo's Vispo combines a range of mail art elements and he uses them quietly, and aesthetically in a way we can all recognise as Eduardo Vispo. On the enevelope I see trashpo, asemics, artistamps. Even the Postruguese stamp feels like Eduardo choreographed it!  The Asian feel of Eduardo's work appeals to me enormously.  I wish I could hold back the way Eduardo does… 

Eduardo, my life is going well.  Maybe tomorrow I will be as Zen as you!  Many thanks.

On the back of the envelope I have found Eduardo's blog.  And he's a musician!  Check it out:











1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, I got your envelope yesterday! I haven't opened it yet because I want to take pictures of it, but it looks fabulous already. Very, very beautiful. I will let you know when I blog it. Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete