Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Mail Art Time - Katerina Nikoltsou

Katerina's hallmark stamps announce the contents.  I consider what Christmas Mail Art Time means to me and mostly it means less time to do mail art, but of course I wouldn't have it any other way...
 That reminds me, I have been examining the burgeoning boxes of Chritmas rapper, considering the cost alongside the number of family members - 8, and keep putting them back.  I wonder if it's better value, more fun to get the ones with the kazoos or the ones with the mini golf game.  Why do they show the prizes on the back? and we better get our tree up.  I doubt Patrick would go for a cracker one!
also in the package is a TLP collab featuring John Bennett and Katerina! 





Many thanks.  This is a slick production!


No comments:

Post a Comment