Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Mor phArt and one more thing from DK


Excited to be collaborating with Diane on some morph / art mor phart...  I am slightly slap-happy what with our insane schedule of the past few weeks! We criss-crossed and disected the country a fair few times, getting our fill of graduations and moves.

Diane must have chosen these colours for me.  I JUST put my plastic away but this calls out for some creative fusing in response. Can't wait!

Other goodies included in the envelope (mostly resource material, I think) but you know me and doodles, especially cipher doodles, and take a look at Jack Letterman's stamps and JUST ONE THING which is one of those minimalist works that makes me gasp with aesthetic glee.










The pop up cats really do pop up!  That reminds me of a doodle idea I executed once for Carina but never really progressed - I wonder if that could take me somewhere exciting?


Huge thanks as ever to Diane and I will get on the morph soon. I have one last hurdle to jump before I can lapse into mail art bliss again.

No comments:

Post a Comment