Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Satisfyingly Guilt Free mail Art from GU


Give me a translucent envelope that crinkles in your hand anyday and I will swoon. Add a little gymnastics and I am all aflutter. Put the Bard on it and I am putty in your hands. GU, how do you know me SO well? Although I believed life had settled down, I am sorry to say that it is still hectic at Nayland Farm, so anything declaring itself 'guilt free' is, well, about the best thing ever. Well almost... throw in a pencil that aludes to the most famous quote of all time and is really about drawing and it is pretty perfect!





I see from a recent post by DeVillo Sloan that GU is sending out altered cards of Richard Burton that are altered differently.  I adore my version.  It's FABULOUS!










Not sure if GU knows that I married into a family that comes from Stratford on Avon, but all this wonderful memorobilia has not gone amiss. Many thanks! You are on my list!





3 comments:

  1. I remember Tizer... and Dandelion & Burdock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a feast! Thanks for posting all of it--loved the pencil--and all the Bard ephemera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.
    'I wasted time and now doth time waste me'
    Perhaps that stamp choice is a message to us all. Time for mailart!

    ReplyDelete