Wednesday, February 22, 2017

"Laughing and crying, you know it's the same release" - Sticker Dude

Like Sticker Dude, I am a sharer.  It's not enough to read the newspaper and think about it.  I like to compare my reading, read out a line and share disbelief, you know.  Here in England the US president has been the top news story since his swearing in, although this week I've noticed that he has slipped down the page and there may not be more than one story.  But I think that's because of the readership not being able to stomach too much more American news.  They must be writing letters of complaint. Here in England, I have fewer people to talk with about what the US president is up to, so it's good to get Joel's mailing with a little blatant Trump bashing, a plea for environmental awareness and a reading from his crystal ball about the future. It is probably even better to hear his (Valentines') love story in the pages of the co-op.

By virtue of mailing me his stickers, Sticker Dude is in conversation with me.  Thank you!




READ Joel's story!  It helps to offset the bad news we are all mired in.


1 comment:

  1. Another terrific post, thank you so much. You might want to check out what I said on my Facebook reposting. especially that I don't recognize that quote on laughing and crying from myself. But it's fine anyway.

    ReplyDelete